Sunday, May 8, 2011

Last meal please.....

So, as of this morning I started my liquid diet.  Can I tell you that, at just shy of 7 hours, it sucks!  More about that later. 

Thursday night we had to return a brand new TV that was just over 30 days old!  It just stopped working.  Wouldn't turn on at all anymore.  We were SO not happy.  After we went to the store and ended up getting a completely different TV, which was a little more expensive, I was starving!!!!  So, I decided that we needed to go to P.F. Chang's for my last big meal.  It was SO good!  I figured that since we were in the area, I would have my last big meal for a very long time.  Actually for forever since I will only ever be able to eat small portions again after Wednesday.  I was very pleased with my "last meal" and figured that yesterday would be a normal day of eating.  Well, we ended up going out again last night with the in-laws and I had Crab Legs!  YUMMMM!  So, I had two very good last meals over the past two days.  I can only hope that the thought of these meals will get me through the next few weeks! 

As of today, I have had a lot of Jell-o, a orange sugar free Popsicle, a protein shake that I almost threw up all over my step mother in law and my mother, a better protein shake, a lot of water and some chicken broth.  And this will continue for the next two days and then week following my surgery.  I know that it will be worth it, but right now I feel like crap.  I am hungry and verging on being cranky.  I know the cranky part is from my caffeine withdrawal!  We will see what tomorrow brings! 

Oh yeah!  I have a final to take tomorrow too!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment