Wednesday, September 23, 2009

28 weeks, no scanner, and other stuff

Well, as of right now I am 28 weeks and 2 days. The time has flown by and I am starting to get very anxious and overwhelmed by the filthiness that is my house right now. We have stuff piled everywhere since we are remodelling the closet in the new nursery as well as the closet in our bed room. I would post pictures, but I can't find my upload cord! Ugh! Yet another thing that is driving me crazy right now! I can't find anything! Anyway, once the closets get done, they will be REALLY nice. Or at least that is the plan. We are going from two small, long closets to two large walk in closets.


I know that I haven't posted any pictures of Ultrasounds in awhile either and well, that is because my printer/scanner does not have drivers yet for my O.S. I have to wait until October and hope they come out with them soon. I never realized how much I used my scanner until I didn't have it. I also have this annoying pop up that tells me constantly that a USB device is not recognized. It is talking about my scanner! Ugh!


We put together my new desk last night and it looks amazing. I am so very happy with it. I am starting to feel like I am actually getting organized and my business is legitimate. I LOVE selling Partylite. It is SO much fun and has helped us out so much. We bought the floor for the nursery with the money I earned from my first month of Partylite. WE also got my laptop, my desk, and other various odds and ends. I REALLY want this to work out so I can continue to stay home with Ember and our new little girl. I also want Matt to have to not work so many hours. He works, on average, 60 hours a week so that I can stay home. It is stressful for both of us at times, but we know it is better this way right now. Especially with another one on the way. I just want so much to finally be successful at something I try. I really think that this could be it. So, (shameless plug), if you need candles, spa items, or home decor, just let me know. You can also visit my website and have it shipped directly to you. WWW.PARTYLITE.BIZ/JMCCOY


For now, I will post one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken of Ember and continue looking for the cord to the camera.

2 comments:

  1. Your biggest success is probably at your feet right now! You are a wonderful mother and have been down a very difficult path in the last year. Don't sell yourself short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jeannie! I am too overwhelmed myself right now to have a party, but I do wish you much success!

    I also wanted to say that the picture of Ember is amazing. I have seen it on facebook and fell in love with it a long time ago. Precious.

    ReplyDelete