Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tell the truth Thursday

Let's all Tell the Truth!

My shirt is up to 46 votes!  I am SO excited.  Second place is at 31 votes.  Yes, I am begging you to please, please, please go vote for it.  Share the link with your friends and have them look at it and vote for it.  Get the Organ Donation word out there! Please feel free to leave a comment too. 

I have gotten absolutely nothing done for the trip today.  I need to get the front room cleaned, do more packing, clean the girls' room, do one last load of laundry, clean the kitchen, and do one last load of dishes.  I also have to pack the girls an overnight bag because they are spending the night with "Bob" and Grammy J so I can sleep tomorrow.  Why do I need to sleep you ask? I know, you really weren't that interested, but I am telling you anyway! We are leaving tomorrow night and since the huz has to work all day, I need to sleep so I can drive.

I just found out today that I have a mild form of IBS.  Why don't Dr's ever believe you when you go to them and tell them that you know you have "Blah"?  Ugh.  I could have done without all the testing. 

I am SO sick and tired of hearing about this perfect game that got ruined.  If you haven't been reading long, I am not so much a fan of baseball because of how highly paid these guys are just to play a sport.  Yes, it's sad that the guy was wrong, but that's life!  Ugh.  You are still getting your billions of dollars so why do you care?  Why not give up the paycheck to teachers, EMT's, Paramedics, Nurses, or even firefighters and know what it is like to really complain. 

Anyhoo, I also wanted to let everyone know that I am failing miserably at losing weight.  Absolutely failing.  However, I am not going to beat myself up about it anymore.  I think that is part of the problem.  I am going to try to just let the one day I mess up on be just that.  One day.  Rather than beating myself up about it and letting it turn into three days or a week and so on.  I am going to start telling myself that it is alright to fail as long as I never quit.  Too bad I didn't use that philosophy in nursing school way back when...I'd be done and not wishing to go back.

I am So going to eat bad when I am in New Orleans.  It is just something that will happen and I accept that.  It's a once in a lifetime thing and I will move on.  I am still going to try, but I know there will be a few meals that are not the best.  And that's o.k.

I dislike people sometimes.  I go through phases of wanting to just be left alone.  It's nowhere near as bad as the huz, but it happens.  The huz would be a hermit if I let him!  Me?  Not so much.  I just hate the drama sometimes.  I think that is why a lot of my IRL friends are guys.  They are easier for me to get along with.

Now, off to clean and pack and blargh!

Do you need to tell the truth?

3 comments:

  1. I think it is impossible to go to NOLA and not eat badly. In fact Food is one of my main reasons for wanting to go back there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time and eating is ok! It truly is a once in a lifetime thing so I hope you are enjoying things :O)

    ReplyDelete