Another installment of Tell the truth Thursday.....
1. I am so tired today that I can barely keep my eyes open. Monkey woke up at 2a.m., then 2:30a.m., and finally at 3:45a.m. and decided to stay awake after that. After almost an hour of fighting to get her to go back to sleep in the chair with me, we stayed up. *sigh* *yawn*
2. This, my patience meter is at empty an all time low this morning.
3. I am pretty sure that a contributing factor, aside from sleep deprivation, to my patience meter being low is the fact that Aunt Flow is coming to visit. Blargh.
4. I started a new workout DVD two nights ago and it's actually pretty fun. It's called Walk Away Belly Fat. You "walk" three miles and then do some crunches and stretching at the end. It's nice and really doesn't feel like it takes almost an hour to complete. I think I am going to stick with it until my endurance gets up there and then go back to my love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels.
5. The working out won’t be happening tonight unless there is some serious napping going on this afternoon.
6. I have been failing miserably at the whole Menu planning thing, so I am starting new and fresh with it this weekend. I received a new diet plan from a nutritionist at my insurance for my borderline diabetes so I am going to actively start working on that as well.
7. There are way too many Girl Scout cookies in our house!
What do you have to tell the truth about?