Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse? I'm good.

I am pretty sure that over the past 2 days I could have made a very good stand in for a zombie had the zombie apocalypse occurred.  Sunken eyes, drooling, incoherent moans, and shuffling around the house where absolutely all taking place in this household.  Monkey has woken up 4 of the past 6 mornings at 4:30 or 3:30!  It seemed like the later I let her go to sleep, the earlier she got up.

The night before last she went to bed at a decent time and so did Mouse.  Unfortunately I couldn't sleep one bit!  I got maybe 3 hours of sleep and they both actually slept all night!  What is wrong with this picture?!  Oh well, I will just have to try to catch up this weekend.  Though, I doubt that is going to happen.  We have a wedding to go to Saturday and then Sunday we are celebrating Monkey's 2nd birthday! 2?! Already?!  Surely she can't be 2!  Well, she is surely acting like a 2 year old! 

Now I am off to try to get some things done around the house that were neglected during my days as a zombie.  Oh, and I think Monkey would be good during a zombie apocalypse too.  The huz keeps saying that she got her transplant scar from fighting zombies!

2 comments:

  1. Every time I read your blog I am reminded why I am not going to have another baby any time soon. Thank you. I TOTALLY remember those days and nights (they kind of bleed together). Thought I'd never get rest again, but I have, and I don't want to give it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I remember zombieland!! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete