Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mother Nature, just so you know, I hate you.

That's right, Mother Nature and her monthly gift (or in my case bi-monthly gift) can kiss off! Ugh! Last week was the week when "Aunt Flow" visited. She stayed with us for four days and nights. Such a freeloader! She didn't even offer to pay for any of the extra food she made me eat!

That's right, in typical fashion, Aunt Flow made me eat everything in sight. She is just out of control! I could care less if she never visits again! She is demanding, rude, and makes life very inconvenient when she is here. Hence, why I have been avoiding posting anything about my weight. I TOTALLY botched my diet last week thanks to my horrid house guest!

I gained my weight back. Unfortunately, when Aunt Flow is around I do nothing but eat and curl up in a little ball of pain! It's almost always been this way. The joys of having PCOS (Click here for more info) and borderline endometriosis. Mother Nature, you can kiss it for that too!

So, now I am trying to get back on the wagon. It's just SO hard! I know I have done harder things, but I LOVE food! Bad Food! And Aunt Flow makes me want even worse food! We will see what happens next week. I did end up getting to take Ember to the park Tuesday when it was nice out. I actually got to walk with her in her stroller and she enjoyed it.

One day at a time. That is all I can think about. I just have to remind myself that there has to be more good one day at a time's than bad ones.

Oh! And Mother Nature...I'll get you. You just wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Honey I feel your pain which is why I just had that problem fixed FOREVER! Oh how nice it feels to be free of it! Endometreosis is terrible. I had stage 4 and let me tell you...it sucked! Hang in there and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete