I really like last week's installment of To tell the truth Thursday so I thought that I would continue it this week.
1. I am currently rocking out to Adam Lambert's CD on my computer and writing my blog rather than doing much needed laundry. I mean, who needs undies anyway?!
2. I am secretly going to be crushed when I don't make it onto the derby league. Try outs are this coming Monday.
3. I am throwing around the idea of trying to write a children's book about Transplant.
4. I have zero shows on my Calendar for March and I am panicking! I really don't want to lose leader for Partylite.
5. I hate my weight (which if you have read this blog for any length of time, you know) and am wondering what needs to happen again to make myself motivated to get back on the 30 day shred/exercise/eating right bandwagon. If you happen to be on said wagon and are driving by, feel free to pick me up, honk, or run me over!
6. I fell asleep in the comfy recliner yesterday for 30 minutes while holding Mouse. Not so bad you say? Well, it happened to be while Monkey was running free about the house!
What do you have to tell th truth about?