I borrowed this from Lori over at Peterson St. Louis. I thought that it was neat so I thought that I would post mine.
1. Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4. What does it say?
"opportunities to gather in groups to share, laugh,"
- Party with a purpose - Pat Pearson, M.S.S.W.
2. Before you started this survey what were you doing?
Adding bleach to our crappy dishwasher and reading blogs
3. With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
The T.V. and the men folk discussing what the next step is for finishing the new nursery. (FINALLY!!!!)
4. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night. We came home from playing Warhammer 40K at a friends house.
5. Do you usually remember your dreams?
6. When did you last laugh?
7. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A Currier & Ives clock, a thai inspirations wall sconce from PartyLite, and a key holder.
8. What is the last film you saw?
9. If you moved to another state where would you go?
I would choose florida
10. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I can twitch my nose like Samantha from Bewitched. (Much better than Nicole Kidman EVER did in the movie ramake IMHO)
11. Do you like to dance?
Not really, but onlybecuase I can't.
12. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If I could choose the destination, yes.
13. What is the last thing you downloaded on your computer?
The ducky border for the previous post.
14. Type of music you like most?
Depends on my mood. I typically listen to a lot of different things as evidence by my music player on this page.
15. Type of music you dislike most?
I think that it might be called Death Metal.
16. Are you listening to music right now?
17. If you could change something about your home what would it be?
Get a basement, remodel the kitchen, remodel the back room, Create a mudroom
18. What was the last thing you bought?
Coconut M&M's and a diet root beer
19. Have you ever driven a motorcycle?
20. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
21. Do you have a garden?
No, the dogs would dig it up. I want one SO bad though.
22. Do you really know all the words to the National Anthem?
23. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I am SOOOO tired!!! Why couldn't (insert Monkey or Mouse here) have slept in?
24. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Dead - Brandon Lee
Alive - Fergie or Taylor Swift
25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Probably the Contaier Store or Pier One.
26. What time is bedtime?
For Monkey, 8:30p.m. Me: Whenever Mouse decides she is ready for bed...typically 11:30.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
One and looking for more.
28. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
29. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
30. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Depends on the day
31. Are you a good cook?
Oh, God no! I would like to say that I am learning though.
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yes. Though, the huz does it for me whenever we are together.
33. Do you touch type?
If that means typing without looking at the keys, then yes. If it doesn't, then I have no clue!
34. What time do you get up?
Depends on Monkey and Mouse. Sometimes 3:00, something 4:30, then almost always at 6:30 or 7:00am. All after going to bed at 11:30 or later!!!!
35. What is your favorite time of the day?
36. Where did you grow up?
Three tiny towns in MO
37. How far do you live from there now?
I actually still live in one of them
38. What are some of the different types of jobs you've had in your life?
Dispatcher & 911 Operator, Pricing Administrator, Fireworks Technician, Waitress, Pharmacy Tech, E.M.T., SAHM
39. What is most important in life?