Friday, January 29, 2010

Who, What, Why?

So, since I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open this AM, I thought I would just write down a few of the crazy things that happen to go through my head at any given time.



Why does Mouse only wake up in the middle of the night when it is my night to take her?



I have often wondered what babies dream about.  Especially when they have a little half smile and one hand or foot twitches.  Do they dream of being back in the womb or of giant bottles?  Will we ever know?



I was absolutely insane to even attempt Level 2 on the Shred last night after 2 days off!  Not that I got through the entire thing, but still.  I feel it!



Who designed the roads and what drugs were they taking?  Does anyone who has this job in MO know how to even draw a straight line?


 

Why doesn't my husband understand that not only do I want a Dyson, but he needs the Dyson?  For his allergies. That's my story and I am sticking to it!



I wonder if the moles have learned to stay away from my backyard this coming summer.  The dogs would be upset, but my yard would suffer less.



"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, Go! Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Go! Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, Go! Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, Go! Hooold stiiiillll."



I really need to dust the top of the entertainment center.  The kids are both sleeping so now would be a great opportunity.  I'd have to use the stool O death to do it though.  What would happen to the girls the rest of the day if said stool did finally kill me?  No one would find me until 10pm or later tonight! Nope, not going to dust today!



Why do we keep the stool O death?

4 comments:

  1. Those better not be crazy because I've thought of a few of those also. LOL Especially about the roads. There is one on I355 it's on the way to my daughter's. They're recently changed it, and it's so high up in the air that I will just not take that way any longer. It scares the bageebees out of me. SHEESH! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! Give the baby a hug from me! Oh yes, and tell your husband to dust that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I vote for no dusting too! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping over at my blog. The Shred is evil, just so you know. I've been on level 1 off and on for the last year.

    Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about a Dyson for some time now...hope you get one soon! :)

    Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete